Previous service projects
- Teaching various courses for primary and secondary schools
- Facilitating camps for children
- Youth ministry and leadership accompaniment
- Tutoring and mentoring for youth
- Computer skills course
- Community outreach and development
I have been in Honduras for over a month now, and while it has taken some getting used to, it is starting to feel more like home. The girls and sisters here are all absolutely amazing! The sisters just love the girls unconditionally, which is truly a blessing to see. Additionally, the girls come from very poor families, but you would never know it by looking at them or by interacting with them. They are so incredibly giving. Whenever they have something to eat, they usually only eat half of it because they share the other half with the other girls who are staying here. These girls have a completely different mentality than a majority of the kids from back home and it is beautiful to witness.
- Nicole B.